Friday, April 20, 2012

Want to collaborate?

Collaboration. 
(I can help you with your Junior Crafternoon!) 
Got an idea for a junior craft or play printable but not able to get it done? I might be able to help!
Share with me your idea, and if it is possible, I'll create a kit, template, downloadable pdf, anything that will help you with your own Junior Crafternoon experience. If you want rights to these items, we can discuss a donation for my time.

Media, Marketing, PR, book publishers, supply and kit review opportunities. 
This little blog is still only small. However, like the small people who inspire us, we are on a path of learning and development too. Gifts of crafting material, resources and kits are most welcome.
All reviews given will be an honest response to the supplies quality.

For collaboration or marketing communications, please email shimmerandglow AT hotmail DOT com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...